Business Growth Support Programme
What is the ERDF Growth Support Programme?
The ERDF Growth Support Programme offers a suite of business support services to small and medium size businesses (SMEs) in Torbay. Eligible businesses can receive up to 12 hours of free business support
What does the ERDF Growth Support Programme offer?
- One to one business diagnostic to review your business needs (3 hours);
- Development of tailored support and practical help on a range of relevant topics to help you grow your business and develop your digital skills (9 hours) including:
A tiered, 2-step support programme to grow your business;
- digital skills development
- making social media work for your business and get more customers
- delivering excellent customer service and exceeding their expectations
- gaining more customers
- help with applying for awards/accreditations
- managing online reviews and maximising opportunities
- overcoming barriers to growth
- recruitment and retention of staff – including the benefits of taking on an Apprentice or up-skilling existing employees
- website analytics, content and gaining new customers
This is a fantastic opportunity for any business looking to grow in Torquay Paignton or Brixham. It's completely free, and support can be tailored to suit your business or sector.
The initiative is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) with match funding provided by all local authorities in the Heart of the South West Local Enterprise Partnership (HotSW LEP) area and two of the delivery partners.