Business Growth Support Programme
What is the Growth Support Programme?
The ERDF Growth Support Programme offers tailored business support and digital skills to small and medium size businesses (SMEs) in Torbay. Eligible businesses can receive up to 12 hours of fully subsidised business support.
What does the Growth Support Programme offer?
A tiered, two-step support programme to grow your business;
- One to one business diagnostic to review your business needs (3 hours);
- Development of tailored support and practical help on a range of relevant topics to help you grow your business and develop your digital skills (9 hours) including:
- digital skills development
- making social media work for your business and get more customers
- delivering excellent customer service and exceeding their expectations
- gaining more customers
- help with applying for awards/accreditations
- managing online reviews and maximising opportunities
- overcoming barriers to growth
- recruitment and retention of staff – including the benefits of taking on an Apprentice or up-skilling existing employees
- website analytics, content and gaining new customers
Is your business eligible?
To find out if your business is eligible please contact us. The ERDF funded programme supports businesses across a range of sectors including:
- Tourism & hospitality
- Food & drink
- Creative & digital
- Health & wellness
- Professional services
If your business sector isn't listed, please contact us to find out if you can benefit from the programme. This is a fantastic opportunity for any eligible business looking to grow in Torbay. It's fully subsidised support and can be tailored to suit your business needs.
TDA Business Advisor
07824 889100 | email@example.com
"The Growth Support Programme has been fantastic and has especially helped me with the social media side of the business, which was one of the areas I lacked confidence in."
Amanda Yelland, Cliff Railway Café.
The initiative is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) with match funding provided by all local authorities in the Heart of the South West Local Enterprise Partnership (HotSW LEP) area, and delivery partners TDA and Cosmic.