ERDF funded business support available until end of 2019
Our Business Advisors have been running fully funded business support programmes courtesy of ERDF since 2017, but these programmes are due to close in December 2019.
What funded support is available?
The ERDF Start up and Growth Support Programmes offer tailored business support and digital skills to pre-start, small and medium size businesses (SMEs) in Somerset and Devon. Eligible businesses can receive up to 12 hours of fully subsidised business support.
What does the Support Programmes offer?
A tiered, two-step support programme to grow your business;
- One to one business diagnostic to review your business needs (3 hours);
- Development of tailored support and practical help on a range of relevant topics to help you establish or grow your business and develop your digital skills (9 hours) including:
- digital skills development
- making social media work for your business and get more customers
- delivering excellent customer service and exceeding their expectations
- gaining more customers
- help with applying for awards/accreditations
- managing online reviews and maximising opportunities
- overcoming barriers to growth
- recruitment and retention of staff – including the benefits of taking on an Apprentice or up-skilling existing employees
- website analytics, content and gaining new customers
This is a fantastic opportunity for any eligible* business looking to start and grow in Somerset and Devon. It’s fully subsidised support and can be tailored to suit your business needs.
For more information on business support in Somerset click here
For more information on business support in Devon click here
*Please contact us to find out if your business is eligible – our business advisors will be able to talk through the support programme criteria, this information can also be found here.
For any general enquiries on our business support programmes contact [email protected]