Join us for the first Torbay Apprenticeships Fair on Wednesday 10th July, 2pm-7pm at the Riviera International Conference Centre.
Come along and find out about the amazing Apprenticeship opportunities and kick start your career! This free event is for school and college learners, parents, and anyone considering an Apprenticeship or looking to develop skills. No need to book, just turn up!
- Earn whilst you learn! Apprenticeships are for all ages from 16+
- Free to attend, drop in, no need to book
- Over 100 live Apprenticeships vacancies will be on offer across all sectors from local employers
- Talk directly to employers and training providers – have the chance to interview on the day and get that job – bring your CV!
- Pop Up JobShop, interview, careers and CV support available
- Parents Information hub area – find out about the benefits of Apprenticeships
- Acacia Training and Development
- Accountancy Learning
- Beyond Escapes
- CSW Group
- Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue
- Devon and Cornwall Police
- Eden Hotel Collection
- Exeter College
- GHQ Training
- GS Group
- Midas Construction
- Mindmaps Wellbeing
- PGL Training
- Seen In Design
- South Devon College
- The FOCUS Training Group
- Torbay Council
- Torbay & South Devon NHS Foundation Trust
Are you an Employer?
- Free stands are available to businesses/ training providers with live Apprenticeship vacancies at any level in the Torbay area. To book visit>
- All sectors are welcome. We are particularly keen to see employers from STEM sectors, as well as tourism, construction and engineering.
- Apprenticeships are a fantastic opportunity for people of all ages from 16+, they can be new or current employees who are looking to upskill.
- Apprenticeships offer the opportunity to have a flexible, structured training programme that meets your organisation’s needs.
- There will also be the space in the room for employers to host informal interviews and to fill vacancies on the day.
- Supporting Disability Confident Employers
Following the successful National Apprenticeship Week in March, this free event gives local employers the opportunity to showcase their live Apprenticeship vacancies at all levels and across all sectors, book now>.
Get in Touch
To discuss the Torbay Apprenticeships Fair in anyway please contact:
Rebecca Davies, Senior Economic Development Officer
01803 208429 | 07810 630989
The Torbay Apprenticeships Fair is being delivered in partnership for Torbay by TDA, with Devon & Cornwall Training Provider Network, Heart of the South West LEP Careers Hub, South Devon College, Torbay Business Forum and Serco.